Friday, June 3, 2011

What we need is a plan.

Here is my initial concept for he garden.  Although it's not going to turn out exactly like I had planned it's going to be really close.  Luckily, it looks like I'll have a little more room than I thought.  I plan on using the extra space for some climbing variety of green beans.
If you have a Missouri garden I suggest you register it with the State of Missouri Dept. of Agriculture and become part of the 10,000 garden challenge.  This is a great initiative to get Missourians to produce their own local produce.  A quality showing in this could be a great shot in the arm for local farmers markets as well as an easy way for us to tell our state government that this is a subject that matters to us.  Click here to be directed to the AgriMissouri website and become part of this great program.

Cucumbers go in the ground tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment